- Assessment of genetic stability in cryopreserved Romanian elite tomato (Lycopersicon esculantum Mill.) cultivars.
- Evaluating the existing genetic diversity among local maize inbred lines towards developing new hybrids, with superior qualities and increased productivity
- Establishing the taxonomic rank of the endemic Romanian species Onobrychis transsilvanica through molecular methods
- Modeling past, current and future endemic plant species distribution in South-Eastern Carpathians for biogeographic analysis and conservation planning
- Modeling the niche and distribution of rare and endangered plants in the Romanian Carpathians; identifying new occurrences and rarity hotspots
- Seeing the unseen. Landscape archaeology on the northern frontier of the Roman Empire at Porolissum (Romania)
- Using innovative biotechnology for the conservation of some endemic and/or endangered species of Caryophyllaceae from Romania, towards consolidating the Natura 2000 Network.
- Preparing the Management Plan for the Natura 2000 Site ROSCI0322 Muntele Şes